WE BELIEVE IN MEMORIES AND MOMENTS AND all the tiny unforgettable things that happen in between.
WE believe in love and that starting your life together does not have to be complicated - but is worth celebrating and marking in a special way.
We get that money can be a real issue - weddings are expensive, and there is no way around that.
But we think we have come up with a great solution for couples who still want a beautiful event...without breaking the bank.
We will release the times for each specific pop-up date, but usually they will be:
Usually we can accommodate between 25-30 guests. This is usually dependent on our venue selections. We will post the guest limit with each date when available.
2019 Dates are live! Check out our 2019 Info Page for all the details.
No, at least when it comes to design and vendors....part of the deal that you get with a Tiny Wedding is the stress-free experience of not making those decisions!
That being said, we do accommodate dietary concerns and most of our vendor partners will be offering limited add-ons or upgrades, so that you can make your TWB event more personalized!
Our officiant will also reach out to you to make sure that your ceremony is just how you want it.
We provide a carefully curated experience, and to be able to do that, we pre-select the pop-up wedding dates! Again, this is part of the stress-free experience and we hope that one of our TWB dates will be a fit for you.
5. What times are available?
6. How many guests can we invite?
7. What are the dates?
8. Do you allow CUSTOMIZATION?
9. Can we choose the date?
- The venue with chairs and tables and linens as applicable
- The officiant
- Decor (the altar-area, candles, small table decor, etc.) and any props or styling elements we choose to use
- Flowers for the couple
- Small cake or other sweet bite for you and your guests
- A glass of champagne or sparkling cider for you and your guests
- Music for the short and sweet ceremony and your mini reception
- Photography throughout your time with us, a 30-minute couple-only session after, your digital photos with print release
- Handlettered, personalized keepsake item
4. What is included?
We will post the specific pricing for each pop-up event, as it will depend on the venue we book and the other vendors and perks we bring on board for you - but we promise it will be affordable! Our target is $3500-4000 per couple.
3. What does this cost?
Nope! We have time slots to choose from, and we have the day planned out meticulously to make sure that you do not run into anyone else's event.
2. Do we get married with other couples?
It is a "fancy elopement", a day that you share with a few other couples - everyone at different times. It's a short and drama-free event that you can enjoy with the closest loved ones, or with just the two of you!
1. what is a pop-up wedding / tiny wedding / styled elopement?
Our vendors may change at each pop-up event, but we promise they will be proven wedding pros! Each event is planned and lead by Ann Marie Leveille of Tres Beau Weddings.
Interested in being a Vendor for a future TWB event? Check out our Vendor Interest page!